Eligibility criteria for a business loan
The simple loan eligibility criteria let more individuals get business loans from Ziploan.
- An established MSME has been in operation for over two years.
- Minimum turnover of Rs. 10 lakhs per year.
- The business must not have any default history.
- You should have filed a tax return with more than Rs. 1.5 lakhs.
- Ownership of a house or business is required for the borrower.
Documents required for a business loan
- KYC documents - All KYC documents must be government-approved, such as the Aadhar card, PAN card, voter ID card, and driving license.
- Address proof - A proof of address can be an electricity bill, rent agreement, or passport
- Financial documents - Copy of the last 12 months' bank statement and other financial documents
- Proof of business ownership - The registration documents for your business
- ITR - Previous year's ITR
How to apply for a business loan
Here are three steps process to business loan apply online from ZipLoan:
- Submit application - Fill out our online application to receive a business loan offer by simply entering your personal, business, and financial info.
- Upload documents - Verify documents by uploading a digital copy in a single step.
- Get sanctioned - Receive your loans approval and disbursal within 3 working days*.
So, what are you waiting for? With ZipLoan, get your business the necessary boost within a few working days.
Apply Business Loans By City