Quick & Easy MSME Loan Provider in India
All ZipLoan MSME loan scheme offers are designed keeping the small business owners and their requirements in mind. Our MSME loan rates are the lowest in the market and we require minimal documentation for MSME finance.
All our SME Loan or MSME Financing products are collateral-free and offered at very favourable terms.
How to Apply for MSME Loan Scheme
Applying MSME loan from ZipLoan is easy just download it from the Google Play Store and fill the MSME loan application form in a hassle-free manner. Also, you can apply MSME loan online through our website and fill the MSME loan online through our website.
The top 5 Features of ZipLoan MSME Loan schemes are:
- Business Loan Amount: ZipLoan offers an MSME loan of INR 1-5 Lakh for a time period ranging from 12-24 months.
- Business Loan Eligibility Criteria: The important eligibility criteria for MSME loan is you need to provide your Last 1 years ITR and minimum 5 Lakh annual banking credit.
- Quick Processing: After you fill the business loan application form online, we process your application quickly so that you don’t have to wait for long.
- No Foreclosure Charges: We charge no foreclosure charges - closure only after 6 EMI (excluding pre-EMI).
- ZipLoan App: You can download our App from Play Store, to upload the required documents while applying for an MSME loan scheme. You can also track your MSME loan application status, get notified of upcoming EMIs, and check your outstanding MSME loan balance on the App.
Benefits of MSME Finance in India by ZipLoan
One among the top MSME/SME lending NBFC in India, ZipLoan offers different MSME loan schemes including MSME loan for manufacturers and MSME loan for traders. The benefits of availing an MSME loan scheme by ZipLoan are:
- Flexible Tenors: We offer flexible tenor ranging from 12-24 months. You can choose the one that fits your budget and repay your MSME loan conveniently.
- No Foreclosure Penalty: ZipLoan does not charge any penalty for partial or complete prepayment of MSME loan loan after the payment of 6 EMIs.
- Holistic Credit Rating: In addition to check CIBIL score, we use our own method of evaluating the credit worthiness of the borrower that ensures more MSMEs are eligible for a business loan.
- Refer & Earn: Do not just avail an MSME loan but also earn! Refer ZipLoan to other small business owners, share your unique URL, and let them use the URL to apply for ZipLoan MSME loan scheme. Earn up to INR 10,000 for each successful loan disbursement.
MSME Loan FAQs
What are the documents required for MSME loan?
ZipLoan requires only a few significant documents to process your SME/MSME Loan-
- The business should have at least two years old
- Your business should have its ITR filed for at least past two years
- You must either own a house or business premise
- Minimum turnover of Rs.10 Lakhs in the last 12 months
- The business place shouldn’t be the residence
Who is eligible for MSME loan?
Applicants running a business for at least 2 years are eligible to apply for an MSME Loan from ZipLoan. They must also be within the age bracket of 25 to 55 years and have their business's Income Tax Returns filed for at least the past 1 year.
How can I get an MSME loan?
To qualify for an MSME Loan, you must meet the eligibility criteria and have a minimum Zipscore (Our ways to calculate credit score) of 750 with no records of default.
Who can avail MSME loan?
Entities, self-employed professionals and self-employed non-professionals like proprietors, retailers, traders and others can avail a MSME Loan from ZipLoan.
What is the interest rate for MSME loan?
MSME business loan interest rates of ZipLoan are competitive than other NBFCs and banks.
How to apply for a MSME loan?
The process to apply for a SME/MSME loan is simple.
- Fill up the online application form of MSME loan to apply
- Submit all the relevant documents to complete the process
- Get money in bank within 3 days