PAN Card Details by Name & Date of Birth
PAN cardholders can easily get their PAN details by providing their name and date of birth online. To check the PAN card status by name and date of birth, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Step 1: Visit the official Income Tax website by clicking here.
- Step 2: Click on Know Your PAN under the Quick Links section.
- Step 3: Enter name, status, gender, date of birth, and contact number.
- Step 4: Enter the OTP received on the registered mobile number, and click on validate.
- Step 5: Now enter Father’s name and click submit.
- Step 6: PAN number and other details will appear on the screen.
PAN Card Details by PAN Number
Follow the following steps to search PAN card details via PAN number:
- Step 1: Login to Income Tax Department office website by clicking here.
- Step 2: Click on the tab Register Yourself and enter the PAN number.
- Step 3: Enter all the relevant details and click on submit.
- Step 4: A link for the activation of the account will be sent on the email address provided/linked.
- Step 5: Click on the link and go to My Account.
- Step 6: Click on PAN details under the Profile Settings section.
- Step 7: All the PAN related information will appear on the screen.