Purpose of Dairy Farm Loan:
The fund availed from Ziploan can be used for the following purposes:
- Starting a new dairy unit or expanding the old one
- Purchasing high-quality animal breeds
- Rearing of younger calves, crossbred of mulch cows and buffalos
- Buying new milk machinery like milk chilling units, automatic milk collection, and dispersal system
- Building new cattle sheds
- Managing working capital needs of dairy farm
- Purchasing cold storage services
Who is Eligible for a Dairy Farm Loan?
- Farmers who have engaged in dairy activities previously.
- Individual entrepreneurs who have engaged in dairy activities previously.
- Groups belonging to the unorganised and organised dairy farming sector.
- Self-help groups, NGOs, Milk Unions Cooperative Societies, Milk Federations.
How to Apply for Dairy Business Loan?
Here are three steps process to dairy farm loan online apply from ZipLoan:
- Submit Application - Simply enter your personal, business, and financial info to receive a loans offer.
- Upload Documents - Upload digital copies of your documents in a single-step process for verification.
- Get Sanctioned - Receive your dairy loan approval and disbursal within 3 working days*.
How to get NABARD Subsidy for Dairy Farming?
To get a NABARD subsidy for Dairy Farming, the applicant needs to follow various steps as follow:
- Step 1: Decide on a suitable dairy activity that falls under the dairy scheme as is eligible for a subsidy
- Step 2: Get your business registered as a type of company or an NGO
- Step 3: Prepare a dairy business plan to show it to the bank or lender
- Step 4: Apply for a bank loan for your dairy farm business
- Step 5: Repay the loan on time in the form of EMIs and the last few EMIs will be waived off by the bank.
- Step 6: The waived off EMIs shall get adjusted against NABARD subsidy