ZipLoan - Best Unsecured Business Loan Lender in India
Courier services are required in every town and city of the country. There is a need for vehicles, such as cycle and motorbike for courier services. In addition, when it comes to delivering services to customers, there is a need for good infrastructure and requisite equipment as well. And in order to meet this demand and keeping the courier service company running, a business owner sometimes requires logistics loans.
The fund requirements for a courier company are different. They mostly require small business loans ranging from INR 1-5 lakhs. ZipLoan offers the best funding for couriers up to INR 5 lakhs. All our logistics loans are designed to meet the needs of the courier services companies in the best possible way. We have empowered more than 2000 small businesses in India with our small business loans in India.
We offer the best logistics financing solutions at minimal documentation. We only require PAN card, ITR of the last year, bank statements for the last 12 months, address proof, and identity proofs. In addition, we offer business loans at basic eligibility criteria. The following is our eligibility criteria for business loans for courier services:
- Minimum Turnover of INR 10 Lakhs in the last 12 months.
- Last year ITR of more than INR 2.5 Lakhs.
- Either house or business premises should be owned.
- Business place should be separate from the residence.
- Business vintage (operations) for at least 2 years.
How can Business Loans for Courier Services be used Effectively?
The logistics loans can be used in the following ways:
- Asset Finance: There are certain assets required in order to keep a courier service company running. With the logistics loans, you can buy a vehicle(s) to improve your services. Or you can also buy other asset required to keep the business running.
- Premise Finance: The business loans for courier services can be used for business expansion. You can use the funds availed to increase the reach and expand your courier services business.
- Operating Finance: There are times when a business faces a paucity of funds. A courier services loans can be used to increase the working capital. It will help in maintaining the liquidity of the business.
- Marketing: A loan for courier services can be used for marketing strategies to expand courier Services Company.