Shop Loan Eligibility Criteria:
The eligibility criteria for shop loan of ZipLoan are:
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The business should have a vintage of at least two years.
- The shop must have owned by the borrower.
- The minimum turnover should be more than 10 Lakh.
- Last year's ITR should be more than 1.5 lakh.
Documents Required for Shop Loan
The documents needed for Kirana store loans are minimal - all we need:
- Applicant's passport size photograph
- Applicant's PAN Card and Aadhar Card
- ITR of the previous two years
- Previous nine months’ bank statement
- Business place address proof
- Business registration proof
Shop Loan Fees and Interest Charges
|Customized Interest Rates||Yes|
|Loan Tenure||up to 36 months|
|Pre-closure charges||Nil** after paid the first 6 EMIs|
|Eligibility Criteria||Annual turnover more than Rs.10 lakh|
|Loan Amount||₹ 1 Lakh – ₹ 7.5 Lakh|
How to Apply Online Business Loan for a Shop
Here is how to apply business loan for a shopkeeper:
- Submit application: Submit your dukan loan application online through ZipLoan App or website. A sales representative will contact you and explain the tenure, interest rates, and repayment details.
- Document upload: To continue the process, you will need to upload a few documents. We will verify the documents to make sure everything is okay.
- Disbursal: Your loan for a shop will be disbursed within 3 days* after your loan is approved.
How can a shopkeeper use a shop loan?
A shopkeeper can use the loan for a shop in a number of ways:
- Buy a new shop: A shopkeeper often wants to expand his business, but he lacks the funds to do so. A loan from us can help you purchase a new store.
- Increase inventory: Shop owners can use a shop loan to acquire new products that are of high quality.
- Renovation of your shop: You can make your shop more modern with the help of shop business finance. The appearance and positioning of products in a store increase customers' awareness of the brand.
- Increase working capital: Small businesses and retail stores often lack working capital. With a shopkeeper loan, you can maximize your working capital and take care of your daily expenses.
ZipLoan - Quick and Easy Shop Loan Provider in India
Looking for a business loan as a shopkeeper? Don't worry! With ZipLoan, get the funds you need for your shop at the lowest business loan interest rate. ZipLoan offers fast shop loans with simple terms and conditions.
More than 2000+ small businesses have so far received business loans from us, including traders, manufacturing units, service providers, chemists, and vegetable sellers. In Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Indore, Jaipur, and many other Indian cities, we provide loans for shops.
We offer a shop loan calculator that can help you calculate shop loan EMI to help you figure out your monthly payments. We can provide you with a shop loan that will enable you to manage your inventory, hire a salesperson, and open a shop faster than ever before.
The mission of our company is to build lasting customer relationships. It is our vision to expand across India and provide credit to as many businessmen as possible.