SME Loan Features
ZipLoan offers special SME loan without collateral up to Rs. 5 lakhs. The loan comes with an online business loan application which speeds up the entire application process.
|Online Loan Application||We have removed everything that slows down loan processing, and so, the SME owner can apply for a loan via online loan application through our website. This also ensures same-day loan approval, and disbursal is pending until the documents are verified and the loan agreement is signed.|
|Loan in 3 Days*||Online process ensures quick verification process as there is no time between sending and receiving documents. With that, the SME loans are disbursed within three days*.|
|Collateral-free Loans||We offer unsecured business loans. There is no need to hypothecate collateral with us to get access to funds up to Rs. 5 lakhs. Thus, no need to worry about security while availing a business loan.|
|Competitive Interest Rate||Financial data is used to assess the best available business loan interest rate. There is no manual intervention in the loan process, and hence, the interest rates offered are fair.|
|No Prepayment Charges*||The loan offers come with zero prepayment charges after the payment of 6 EMIs (excluding pre-EMI). Thus, the borrower can repay the loan partially or entirely before the completion of the tenure.|
Benefits of SME Loan
|Execute Business Plans||The super fast turnaround time of loan application means the business plans can be executed without any delay with the availed loan amount.|
|Meet Business Requirements||Our collateral-free loans for SMEs are unsecured, and the business owners can meet financial requirements effectively in a time-efficient manner.|
|Manage Company Finances Better||The funds availed under SME loans can be availed for several purposes. They can be used to expand the business operation, buy machinery/equipment, or to streamline working capital. Thus, the borrower can balance the company finances better through a short-term business loan from us.|
|Raise Credibility in the Market||The business gets the much-needed boost with the loan, and hence, he can improve business profitability as well. This will impact financial books positively, and the business owner can create credibility in the market as well.|
SME loan Eligibility Criteria
- Business turnover of more than Rs. 7.5 lakhs in the previous year
- The business vintage of more than two years
- Last year ITR of more than Rs. 1.5 lakhs
- Either house or business premise should be owned
SME Loan Documents
- PAN card
- Bank statement for the last nine months
- Business and house address proof
- Last two year’s ITR
How To Apply For SME Business Loan?
To apply for an SME loan online from us, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit our website by clicking here.
- Fill the business loan eligibility form in 3 easy steps and check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible for a loan, start the loan application.
- Enter the OTP sent on your number to verify.
- Start the loan application and fill all the required information.
- Upload the soft copies of business loan documents.
- A sales executive will call you to assist in loan application further.