MSME/Udyog Aadhaar Registration Free Process
You must have an Aadhaar card before you apply for the Udyam registration application. The Udyog aadhar free registration can be done online easily by following the steps below:
Step 1:- Visit the Udyog Aadhar official website and click on https://udyamregistration.gov.in/UdyamRegistration.aspx
Step 2:- Enter your Aadhaar number and name in 'Aadhaar Number' and 'Name of Entrepreneur'.
Step 3:- Next, click on 'Validate and Generate OTP'.
Step 4:- Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number.
Step 5:- Now, fill in the fields like 'Name of Enterprise' and 'Type of Organisation', Bank details, etc. as you are redirected to a new page.
Step 6:- Verify the data entered and then click on the 'Submit' button.
Step 7:- After submission, you will receive another OTP on your registered mobile number.
Step 8:- Enter the OTP and Captcha code click the final 'Submit' button. You will now receive an Acknowledgment/Reference number on your Email Address.
Remember you don't need to pay any Udyog Aadhaar fees to print Udyog Aadhaar certificate. You can print your udyog aadhaar registration certificate completely free after successful verification and completion of the registration process.
See, the Udyog Aadhaar application process isn't complex and you can do it in few minutes.
Udyog Aadhar Certificate
Micro, Small and Medium enterprises gets a recognition certificate from Ministry of MSME after they successfully register their business for Udyog Business. Udyog Aadhar Certificate contains a unique number that certifies the business and also enable them to avial benefits like electricity bill concessions, bank loan at low interest, etc.
Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum
Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum (UAM) is a one-page registration form run by MSME Department of India under which one can register their business for Udyoga Aadhaar by providing details about their Aadhar Number, Bank details. Udyog Aadhaar online registration is free.
You can file more than one Udyog Aadhar Memorandum (UAM) with the same Aadhar Number. After submitting the required details enterprises will receive a Udyog Aadhar Acknowledgement Number on their registered Email Address.
Documents required for Udyog Aadhar New Registration Application:
To do Udyog aadhar new registration you may require the following documents:
- Personal Aadhaar number
- Pan card
- ID issued by Government (if any)
- Caste certificate (for SC, ST, and OBC category)
- Name of applicant
- Category of applicant
- Name of business
- Types of organisation
- Bank details
- Key activity
- National Industrial Classification code
- Number of employees
- Details of District Industry Centre (DIC)
- Date of commencement
Note:- You don't need to submit any documents for Udyog aadhar registration but you should keep the above-mentioned documents with you to provide information at the time of registration.
Udyog Aadhaar Benefits
Udyog aadhar registration online process hasn't only made the MSME registration easy but also comes with the following benefits:
- You may get bank loans at low-interest rates without a guarantee
- Eligible for exclusive government subsidies
- Eligible to apply for MSME loans and other related schemes
- Get tax rebates and exemptions for Udyog aadhar registered SMEs
- With Udyog Aadhar Registration, it becomes easy to get licenses, approvals, and registrations, irrespective of the field of business
- You will get protection from delayed payments after successful Udyog aadhar registration
- Concession in electricity bills
- The exemption provided when applying for government tenders
- 50% less fee for filing patents and trademarks
- Get loans under the credit guarantee scheme (CGTMSE)
These benefits will boost your business growth as you will easily access government schemes and other perks. Moreover, the best Udyog Aadhar advantage you will have is you can avail an unsecured business loan for your business improvement. Whether you are looking to upgrade machinery, hire skilled employees, renovate infrastructure, or buy raw materials, a Ziploan business loan is a great option as it provides a collateral-free loan of up to 7.5 lakh.
The best part you can get approval within 3 days* after submitting the required documents. Ziploan also offers you a top-up loan after you meet certain eligibility. Additionally, you get long EMI tenure of up to 36 months that gives you enough time to repay the loan EMI.
How to Check MSME Certificate Online?
Here is how to check the status online of Udyog Aadhar Verification:
How to Validate Udyog Aadhaar:
- Step 1:- Enter valid Udyog Aadhaar Number as registered in https://udyogaadhaar.gov.in
- Step 2:- Enter valid 10-digit Mobile No / Email Id as mentioned in Udyog Aadhaar.
- Step 3:- Enter valid verification code as given in captcha image (Verification code is case sensitive).
- Step 4:- Click on Validate Udyog Aadhaar.
- Step 5:- After Validation, write about Problems for Hackathon.
Udyog Aadhar News
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has written to banks that wholesale and retail traders are now allowed to be registered on the Udyam Registration Portal and get classified as an MSME.
- The government has extended the validity of the Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum (UAM) from March 31 to December 31.