Eligibility Criteria of MSME Loan
Our pet store loan eligibility criteria are simple to let more and more business individuals avail of the loan amount.
- An established pet daycare with a proven business vintage of more than two years.
- Minimum annual turnover of Rs. 10 lakhs in the previous year.
- The business must not have any default history.
- The income tax filed during the last year should be more than Rs. 1.5 lakhs.
- The borrower should own either house or a business place.
Documents required for pet daycare business loan:
At Ziploan we don't ask for a bundle of documents all we need the following documents:
- Bank statement of 12 months
- Business registration proof
- Pan card
- Aadhar card
- ITR of the previous two years
How to Apply for Pet Store Loan
Here are three steps process to pet shop loan apply online from ZipLoan:
- Submit Application - Simply enter your personal, business, and financial info to receive a pet loans offer.
- Upload Documents - Upload digital copies of your documents in a single-step process for verification.
- Get Sanctioned - Receive your business loans approval and disbursal within 3 working days*.
How to Use Pet Loans?
Ziploan gives you fund that you can use for various purposes like:
- Day and long term boarding
- Dog grooming and spa
- Individual playtime
- Medical care and medication administration
- Obedience training, especially applicable to pups
- Pick and drop services for pets