How to Apply for MSME Loan
- Step 1:- Visit Udyogaadhaar.gov.in website. Enter the Aadhaar card number, name, and details, then click generate OTP.
- Step 2:- An OTP will be sent to your mobile number, it is linked to your Aadhaar card. Fill in the OTP and click on “validate", post which you will see the application form, and then fill in all the details asked.
- Step 3:- After filling in all the necessary details, click "Submit".
- Step 4:- After clicking "Submit", it will ask if you entered all the data correctly. Click "OK" to confirm.
- Step 5:- Once again, you will get an OTP on your mobile number. Fill in the OTP and click on "Final Submit" to submit the application.
- Step 6:- Now you will see the registration number.
On the portal, MSME owner can register the industry and apply for an MSME loan from the mentioned banks.
- State Bank of India
- HDFC Bank
- Allahabad Bank
- Central Bank of India
- ICICI Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Union Bank of India
Avail MSME loan from Ziploan in just 3 Days*
Understanding the need of MSME for immediate funds, An NBFC in Delhi, ZipLoan provides small business loan up to 7.5 lacs to MSME in just 3 days*, without any security.
MSME loan from Ziploan
Many times due to the high eligibility criteria set by various financial institutions, MSMEs are unable to satisfy and meet their criteria, and that is why very simple and easy to meet MSME loan eligibility criteria has been set by Ziploan. The eligibility is as follows:
- More than 2 years in business
- More than 10 lacs of annual turnover
- More than 1.5 lacs of ITR filled in the previous year
- Residence or business address proof in the name of the applicant
Documents Required to Apply for an MSME Loan from Ziploan
ZipLoan understands time is money for the MSME owners and so no paperwork is required, but only 4 important documents are required to provide business loans, which are as follows.
- Aadhar card and PAN card
- Last 9 months bank statement
- Copy of ITR filed last year
- Ownership of either residence or business proof
Benefits of an MSME loan from Ziploan
- Apply for an online business loan
- Minimal documentation
- Avail business loan without security
- Post 6 months, business loan availed is free from pre-payment charges
- After depositing 9 EMIs, businessman becomes eligible to get a top-up loan
Nevertheless, a borrower who meets all the above-stated business loan eligibility criteria completely can easily avail of a loan. He is also offered the lowest business loan interest rates as well.