How to apply for MUDRA loan (PMMY Scheme) at a financial institution?
To apply for MUDRA loan for the steps below:
- Step 1. Keep the required documents ready Applicants need to have the documents required to avail a MUDRA loan. These include identity proof (Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, PAN Card, Driving License, etc.), address proof (electricity bill, telephone bill, gas bill, water bill, etc.), proof of business (business registration certificate, etc.)
- Step 2. Approach a financial institution Applicant can apply for a MUDRA loan with almost all leading financial institutions in India including NBFCs.
- Step 3. Fill in the loan application form Applicants then have to fill the MUDRA loan application form online/offline and fill the required details. They also have to figure out the amount they want before knowing how to apply for MUDRA loan scheme.
Under the Mudra loan scheme, one can apply for 3 types of MUDRA loans:
- Sishu Loan - Covers loans up to Rs.50,000 for starting a business or for businesses in its early stages.
- Kishor Loan - Covers loans up to Rs.5 Lakh for already established businesses seeking additional funding.
- Tarun Loan - Covers loans up to Rs. 10 Lakh for well-established businesses meeting certain eligibility.
Once you’ve followed the above steps, approach to the financial institution that you want to avail the SME loan with. The lending institution will process your application, and if you meet all their eligibility criteria, your loan application will be approved, and the amount will be credited in your account.
ZipLoan also provides collateral-free business loan with minimal documents within three days. Applying for a business loan from ZipLoan is super easy and hassle-free.