Business Loan Eligibility Criteria for Women Entrepreneurs
Business loan eligibility criteria for female entrepreneurs from Ziploan are very simple as we only need their:
- Applicant's KYC
- ITR of last year that should be more than Rs. 1.5 lakhs
- The applicant must have a yearly annual turnover of more than Rs. 10 lakhs
- Try our business loan EMI calculator to know your EMI option.
Documents Required for Women Business Loans
| ||Proprietorship||Partnership||Pvt. Ltd. / LLP / One Person Company|
|Bank statement (12 months)||✓||✓||✓|
|Business registration proof||✓||✓||✓|
|ITR of the previous two years||✓||✓||✓|
Female Entrepreneurs Loan: Fees & Interest Rates
|Customized Interest Rates||Yes|
|Loan Tenure||up to 36 months|
|Pre-closure charges||Nil** after paid first 6 EMIs|
|Collateral||Not required for unsecured business loans|
|Eligibility Criteria||Annual turnover more than Rs.10 lakh|
|Loan Amount||₹ 1 Lakh – ₹ 7,5 Lakh|
How to Apply for Business Loan for Women
Here are three steps process to apply for MSME loan for women online from ZipLoan:
- Submit Application - Simply enter your personal, business and financial info to receive an MSME / SME Loans offer.
- Upload Documents - Upload digital copies of your documents in a single step process for verification.
- Get Easy Business Loans - Receive your female business owners approval and disbursal within 3 working days*.
How Women-Owned Small Business Can Use Business Loan
Women business owners can use small business loans for:
- Increasing working capital
- Renovate office of women's business ownership
- Buy, lease or repair machinery and equipment
- Hire part-time employees
- Run advertising campaign
- Scale-up operations and manage
- Purchase raw material for bulk orders
ZipLoan - Best & Quick Women Business Loan Provider in India
According to a report by International Finance Corporation, a member of World Bank Group, there are around 3.01 million small and medium women-owned enterprises in the country that represent about 10% of the MSMEs in India. Out of 3.01 million women-owned MSMEs, approximately 78% of enterprises are in the service sector.
Women, these days, are excelling in operating and managing the business successfully. However, it has never been easy for them to grow their small business. Even after having expertise and enthusiasm to take their business to new heights, they find it hard to arrange for the additional finances in terms of commercial loans for women. But not anymore!
ZipLoan offers special women business loan schemes at easy terms and conditions. The women business loans by ZipLoan are designed keeping the needs of the growing small business in mind and are offered at low-interest rates.
We offer loans for women-owned business at customer-friendly policies and do not calculate the creditworthiness of the borrower entirely on the basis of the CIBIL score. We have our own holistic credit evaluation process, ZipScore that ensures that we make a business loan for women possible for every women-owned MSME.