Other MUDRA loan documents
- Photos of the business owners, partners, etc.
- Proof of SC, ST, OBC, etc.
- Balance sheet for the last 2 years
- Income/sales tax returns
- Bank account statements
- Partner agreements
- Sales made during the current FY and up to the loan application filing
- Estimated balance sheet for 1 year or the loan tenor
- Verification of the economic and technical viability of the business
Ziploan provides business loans of up to Rs. 7.5 lakh to businesses that want to get a fast business loan. The documents required are minimal for these loans.
Mudra Yojana Features
- Age Criteria: Minimum 18 years & Maximum 65 years
- Interest rate: Varies from bank to bank
- Minimum loan amount – Rs. 30,000
- Maximum loan amount is up to Rs. 10 lakh
- Collateral or Security: Not required
- Processing Fee: Nil
- Repayment Tenure: Up to 5 years
- For applicants without past defaults
We don't provide MUDRA Loan. Visit our website to find our other financial services.