Eligibility Criteria for Women Entrepreneurs
Business loan eligibility criteria for female entrepreneurs of Ziploan are very simple as we only need their:
- Applicant's KYC
- ITR of last year that should be more than Rs. 1.5 lakhs
- The applicant must have a yearly annual turnover of more than Rs. 10 lakhs
- Try our business loan EMI calculator to know your EMI option.
Documents Required for Women Business Loans
| ||Proprietorship||Partnership||Pvt. Ltd. / LLP / One Person Company|
|Bank statement (12 months)||✓||✓||✓|
|Business registration proof||✓||✓||✓|
|ITR of the previous two years||✓||✓||✓|
Women Entrepreneurs Loan: Fees & Interest Rates
|Customized Interest Rates||Yes|
|Loan Tenure||up to 36 months|
|Pre-closure charges||Nil** after paid first 6 EMIs|
|Collateral||Not required for unsecured business loans|
|Eligibility Criteria||Annual turnover more than Rs.10 lakh|
|Loan Amount||₹ 1 Lakh – ₹ 7,5 Lakh|
How to Apply for Business Loan for Women
Here are three steps process to apply for an MSME loan for women online from ZipLoan:
- Submit Application - Simply enter your personal, business, and financial info to receive a loan offer.
- Upload Documents - Upload digital copies of your documents in a single step process for verification.
- Get Easy Business Loans - Receive your female business loan approval and disbursal within 3 working days*.
How Women-Owned Small Business Can Use Business Loan
Women business owners can use small business loans for:
- Increasing working capital
- Renovate office of women's business ownership
- Buy, lease or repair machinery and equipment
- Hire part-time employees
- Run advertising campaign
- Scale-up operations and manage
- Purchase raw material for bulk orders
ZipLoan - Best & Quick Women Business Loan Provider in India
IFC, a member of the World Bank Group, reports that there are about 3.01 million small and medium women-owned enterprises in India, which represents about 10% of the country's SMEs. Approximately 78% of the 3.01 million women-owned MSMEs are in the service sector.
Today, women excel at managing and operating businesses. However, growing their small businesses has never been easy for them. Despite their enthusiasm and expertise to take their businesses to new heights, they are unable to acquire the additional finances they need through MSME loans for women. But not anymore!
The ZipLoan offers special loans for women businesses with easy terms. Women empowerment loans by ZipLoan are designed to help small businesses grow and offer low-interest rates.
Women-owned enterprises can obtain women entrepreneurs loans from us at customer-friendly rates, and we do not base their creditworthiness solely on CIBIL scores. Using ZipScore, we ensure that every women-owned MSME can receive a business loan.