ZipLoan - Unsecured Business Loan Lenders in India
ZipLoan offers unsecured business loan to small business owners to help their business grow in a positive direction. We have provided business loans to over 1500+ small businesses including manufacturing units, service providers, and pharmacy shops. We aim at enabling small business owners to concentrate on their business by providing them with easy unsecured business loans. Our customer-friendly policies have led to sustained growth over the past few years and we aim to build an enduring relationship with our customers.
Our unsecured small business loans are tailored to meet the requirements of the small business owners in the best possible way. Our unsecured business loan eligibility is easy to fulfil and unsecured business loan interest rates are the best in the market. To make the business loan application easy for our customers, the documents required for a business loan are very minimal. Our unsecured business loan for MSME ranges from INR 1-7.5 Lakhs and can be repaid in easy monthly instalments ranging from 12-24 months.
Top Features of Loan for Business without Security by ZipLoan
We do not call our products the best unsecured business loan in India just for the name. But it is our unsecured business loan requirements and its features that make us the best.
- Terms & Conditions: We offer collateral-free short-term business loans at very customer-friendly terms. And require a minimal list of documents.
- Paperless Business Loan: We offer a paperless business unsecured business loan. The borrower can submit the soft copies of the required document on our website or Application.
- Fast Disbursement: We understand the value of your time and therefore disburse the sanctioned funds within a few days after you sign a contract with us.
- Online Business Loan Application: We offer online business loan application process. So, apply to ZipLoan for an unsecured business loan online today and secure the funds you deserve.
- No Foreclosure Charges: We do not levy any penalty on pre-payment of the unsecured business loan before its tenure after 3 EMIs (excluding pre-EMI).