ZipLoan – Fast Business Loan Providers in Kolkata
One among the top 5 metropolitan Indian cities, Kolkata is the biggest commercial hub for Eastern and Northeast India. Many businesses have flourished in the city and the city is known for its craftsmanship in the textile and jewellery sector and retail industry. In addition, Kolkata is also a financial and commercial hub of East India. The city also provides home and living for many people which further boosts Kolkata’s economy and business.
Kolkata is also engaged in exports of leather, handicrafts, food, and textile products with its vast coastline and River Hooghly passing through. With that, there are many micro and small business owners operating in Kolkata. In addition, many new businesses are also emerging. And with their emergence, there is also a demand for a business loan in Kolkata.
To meet this need, we offer a small business loan in Kolkata at the best interest rates in the market. We are an RBI registered NBFC that offer a range of MSME loans in Kolkata ranging from SME loan, machinery loan, and capital loan to working capital loan, term loan, and flexi loan. We offer loan for business without security to make it easier for the small business owner to avail credit for their business in a hassle-free manner.
We offer business loans in Kolkata ranging from INR 1 to 5 lakhs. We require minimal documents - PAN card, last 12-months bank statement, last 2-3 year ITR, business place address proof, and residence address proof. Our Kolkata business loan eligibility includes:
- Minimum Turnover of INR 10 Lakhs in the last 12 months.
- Last year ITR of more than INR 2.5 Lakhs.
- Either house or business premises should be owned.
- Business place should be separate from the residence.
- Business vintage (operations) for at least 2 years.
How to get a Small Business Loan without Collateral?
To avail business loans without collateral in Kolkata, follow the below mentioned easy steps:
- Application Form: To avail the business loan in Kolkata, you first have to fill the loan application form. Our entire loan application process is online. To fill the loan application form, visit our website or download our mobile App from the Google Play Store. Fill the form with correct information and submit.
- Loan Documents: After you submit the application, you will next have to upload the PDFs of the documents required. You can upload them as well on our website or mobile App.
- Approval: After you have successfully applied for a business loan in Kolkata, our representative will process your application form. And on approval, we will disburse the sanctioned amount within a few working days.